A Day in Daejeon (대전) - PART 1

 Hello guys! 


In this blog, I will tell you a story about my holiday in Daejeon, South Korea.


I went to Daejeon with 2 of my friends for 3 days 2 nights.

In the first day, we arrived at Yuseong Bus Terminal. I bought bus ticket which cost 15kWON from Seoul to Daejeon. After arrived, we went to eat the famous Donkatsu in 동백카츠 and it was so great. 


After that, we move to Yurim Park and enjoy the festival there.  We saw a lot of Bonsai in Yurim Park and it was so great to look beautiful flowers there. After that, we stayed in the Good Morning Residence Hue Daejeon.




On that day, we also looked the Jangtaesang. It takes 1 hour from the center of Daejeon city. It was so great and we can refresh our mind and walked through the bridge. 





We went to Cafe Interview in Jangtaesang and played a board game. It was so fun!



Next day ~~~~ on the next episode of the blog~










No comments:

Post a Comment