Healing in Seosan! (Day 1)

 Hi Guys! 

Welcome back to my blog!


I will tell you a story about my last weekend in Seosan, South Korea. 
Seosan is located at the northwestern end of South Chungcheong Province, South Korea  


I went to Seosan with 3 of my friends. We had 3 days 2 nights staying in Seosan. 


On the first day, 

We used Bus from Seoul to Seosan. It took 2,5 hours. 

After we arrived, we visited lake near our hotel. Its called Jungang Lake (중앙호수공원). Since we went there during Chuseok, there were a lot of family gathering together. 









After enjoying the Lake for almost 2 hours, We had dinner with 부대찌개. It costs 9000 won / person. It was really delicious!


On the way back to our hotel, we enjoyed full-moon scenery


Even we just came, We really enjoy Seosan! 

#서산여행

#(관광지명)

#서산가볼만한곳

#국내여행추천

#서산일주일살기

#traveltokorea

#seosantravel



No comments:

Post a Comment